Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Whaddya Do?

Hello friends and welcome to Whaddya Do? Wednesdays!  Today's whaddya do involves: scrapbooking embellishments!

Here's my dilemma:

I have a very cute set a photos that I am DYING to scrap.  They are of Mr. J riding in a red wagon down a sloped sidewalk at my mom & dad's.  They are adorably blurred:

 (I STILL don't know how I managed to blur the background and keep him mostly in focus!)

And I kind of have a layout in mind, but it centers around having a dimensional sticker of a little red wagon!  I have looked EVERYWHERE for one!  I know I've seen them before; I think it's a JoLee's item, but I cannot find one anywhere.  Whilst looking I began to give up finding EXACTLY what I wanted and just tried to find any sort of red wagon...no dice.  I could find COVERED wagons galore!

So, this week's Whaddya Do? is:

Do I put these pictures and this layout on the backburner until I find exactly what I'm looking for?  Or should I change the theme of the page to embellishments I can find?

Next week I'll post the top solutions to the problem and show you which direction I went!

Happy Crafting friends :)

Maymie

No comments:

Post a Comment